Ironies of LOVE:
1. Good guys go for crazy girls.
2. Good girls are taken by ungrateful guys.
3. The most loyal are those who are being cheated on.
4. Cheaters are begged by good ones to stay.
5. The most worthy of the relationships are the one that are not taken seriously.
6. Those who are greatly hurt by their greatest love ends up being a player.
7. Opportunities for relationships comes when you least expect it.
8. You can’t stop yourself from loving someone you shouldn’t love but you can’t force yourself to love someone your better with…
Love Lessons: “Sorry” was never synonymous to “I won’t do it again.” when he falls out, it doesn’t mean you’re giving less, it’s because he’s asking for too much. Crying before breaking up good, you’re trying to save the relationship but crying after is different. It’s stupidity. There are no wasted tears, there are only inconsiderate partners. Bitterness is often the painful consequence of holding on. 3rd parties are not the main issue. It was always the 2 of you. Forgiveness is different from 2nd chances.
When someone throws you a stone, go ahead find a hallow block to hit him back. It’s not all the time that you have to endure the humiliation and pain. Sometimes you have to let the person learn his lessons in a hard way.